top of page


 Soap Benefitting the Peninsula SPCA of Newport News, VA.

-(grey soap) Good Pedigree-A masculine scented soap of musk, green accord, amber and cedarwood.

-(orange) Orange Tabby -A floral-scented soap of lavender, chamomile, cedarwood and eucalyptus.


70% of your purchase goes to the Peninsula SPCA.  The other 30% covers the cost to make the products.

Peninsula SPCA of Newport News VA Soaps

  • Shea butter, cocoa butter, olive oil, coconut oil, castor oil, sodium hydroxide, water, canola oil, tocopherol, sodium, sucrose, clay, fragrance, colorants.

bottom of page